Documentation and other materials related to the IGEM 35 sector intertemporal US general equilibrium model.
Design and Specifications
Overview of Design
- An overview of the design of the model. This file contains an Adobe Acrobat version of Chapter 2 of Peter Wilcoxen's 1988 PhD thesis.
- A mathematical description of the model. This file contains an Adobe Acrobat version of Appendix A of Pete Wilcoxen's 1988 PhD thesis. It does not contain any computer code.
- Industry names and numbers.
- A partial list of publications and reports using IGEM written by Dale W. Jorgenson, Peter J. Wilcoxen, Mun Sing Ho, Richard J. Goettle and others.
The Clean Air Act and the US Economy
- A study conducted for the US EPA of the costs imposed by the Clean Air Act on economic performance and welfare. The analysis is based on resutls from IGEM. The final report is available via this link to the EPA web site.
Constructing the Data Set
- A description of the data sources and methods used to construct a consistent time-series of input output tables for the United States over the period 1947-1985. This dataset was used to estimate the parameters of the model. This file contains an Adobe Acrobat version of Appendix C of Peter Wilcoxen's 1988 PhD thesis. It does not contain the finished dataset or any computer code. Size: 108k
Site Index |